Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #7

I had so much fun exploring all of the cool google tools. Setting up a home page on igoogle was great. I think I may have overloaded the page. I got so excited with all of the options. I put in several feeds to live aquariums across the country. They are so soothing to watch, and I know my second graders will love them when we study the ocean. I added google alerts for breaking news and weather. We will be studying weather as well this year and I think this will be useful for the students. I set up a link to an email account as well.

2 comments:

  1. The possibilities are just endless with all those things! You just have to play with them until you figure out what you really want. Isn't this fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought setting up the igoogle page was fun also. It made me go to my yahoo page and see what I could change and add to it.

    ReplyDelete