Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #9

I really liked Topix.net. I am a news junkie and this tool is a great way to quickly catch up on the latest information out there. I thought Edublogs' Award Winners was an excellent site. It was the easiest for me to navigate. One of the blogs I explored was The Cool Cat Teacher. It had great info on classroom wikis that I think will help me with my wiki next year. I also really liked Mrs. Cassidy's Classroom Blog. I'm planning to check it out further.
Syndic8.com was not very user friendly for novices like me. I played with it a little and then gave up in frustration. I tried going in to Atomic Learning and then realized that I had forgotten the Spring Branch password.

2 comments:

  1. please make all your great finds hot links so we readers can click on them and see the good stuff you have found.

    in the posting box, highlight the words you want to link, click on the chain link icon on the post box tool bar and paste the url of the site you are featuraing.

    this is a reall strength of a blog!

    email me and I will direct you to the atomic learning password info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things just work better than others for different people. I'm glad you have found something that works for you!

    ReplyDelete