Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing #14

I did a keyword search for "School Library Learning 2.0" and came up with hundreds of blogs in the Blog Directory, 59 blog posts, and 28 tags. The blog directory's entrees were a bit overwhelming because of sheer numbers. I found the way the posts were listed the least helpful. The title of the blog did not give me enough information. Searching by tags seemed to be the way to go.
I liked the Technorati Favorites page. It seems like a good way to keep track of your blogs. The Front Page feature was a good jumping off point for gathering information. I went straight to the Technology section and read about the multimillion dollar townhouse transactions in Manhattan. It was an interesting article that I never would have come across without this Technorati page. When I tried to view the 100 top tags, it was not available.
I wanted to link the reader with these sites, but it seems that Technorati is down now because of overload. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment