Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing #20


This is a podcast from Coolcatteacher called Fear Factor in Education.
This has been the most difficult assignment for me thus far. I thoroughly enjoyed searching YouTube using tags "primary,learning,teaching, and technology. I found a great video by Dr. Patrick Dixon called Multichannel Learning in Blackberry, You Tube, and I-Pod world. On the sidebar for that I located Education Trends in a Fast Changing World. I tried for hours (I'm not kidding) to post it on my blog and could never figure it out. I tried Zamzar and after waiting forever to get an email from them, gave up. Then I went to Teacher Tube, and using the same tags found this interesting video (above). I hope I did this correctly and you can view it. I was able to see it when I looked.

2 comments:

  1. You did it correctly and I can see it, too! I know how frustrating it can be when something doesn't work. I guess that should tell us to ALWAYS have a plan B! Keep playing! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you do have an internal mic if you are using your district laptop...and sometimes some settings have to be changed.

    ReplyDelete